In your position as US Sales Manager and Product Specialist you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Utilise your live / studio experience to market to industry professionals with skills like yours.
- Manage your own dedicated team, working with them to bring products to market across the United States and Canada.
- Propel the sales team to new heights with your specialist product knowledge, working with a variety of distributors, end users and business owners.
This pro-audio brand is an established industry leader in audio DSP and mixing software and hardware. You will be a part of a global team who pride themselves on creating, delivering and supporting great pro-audio products developed from hands-on production experience.
What do you need?
- Proven B2B sales experience, with the ability to analyse data and find potential new opportunities, channels and customers for the business
- Strong presentation and communication skills to inform clients and customers of technical solutions, report on and plan your business, and develop and implement strategies
- Knowledge of a broad range of pro-audio products and technologies including DSP plugins as well as production applications and workflows across live sound, recording and mixing
- Willingness to travel, engage proactively with customers, your team and new opportunities
Why should you apply?
You’re a well-versed industry sales and product professional looking to utilise your wide skill set and knowledge base to help grow an internationally recognised brand. You enjoy working with products and people from a variety of sectors spanning music production, film, post, and broadcast.
If you’d like to apply, you can do so here.
A message from Richard:
“To discuss with me about your current situation and objectives and to find out more about this opportunity please send me an email.
I’ve been recruiting top talent for leading firms in the audio technology space for fifteen years. Before this I spent 16 years in the sector in various sales, product management, international marketing and business management roles, so I speak your language.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and driven sales professional with a strong technical and product focus and an interest spanning all things production.”