In your position as Trade Marketing Manager you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Use your knowledge and experience to manage all marketing activities in the Nordic region
- Combine your creativity and business skills to develop new marketing plans
- Be the central contact between the local and the international team
- Provide support to the sales team and resellers and help them promote the brand
- Coordinate with external agencies and vendors such as advertising agencies, trade show organisers, stand builders, etc.
Our client is one of the leading producers of audio products and solutions represented globally. Their innovative inspiration, curiosity and passion have made their products immensely successful.
What do you need?
- Thorough knowledge of the professional audio market
- An open minded individual with excellent cultural, communication and language skills
- A pro-active, motivated, team orientated approach
- Formal qualification in business/marketing and experience in a corporate environment.
- Excellent oral and written English. Knowledge of an additional Nordic language is also a plus.
Why should you apply?
You will have the opportunity to join a prestigious global manufacturer of all-in-one solutions in every area of the professional audio market. This role offers a large degree of autonomy and the potential of growing your career within a mid-sized branch of a global organisation.
A message from Isabelle:
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the industry’s leading manufacturers as they continue to develop their market leading position. If this sounds like you, let’s discuss it together.