In your position as Senior Analogue Electronics Design Engineer you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Use your specialist analogue audio design skills to design low distortion, high performance audio circuits.
- Be a key member of a small, multi-disciplinary R&D team consisting of mechanical, electroacoustics and electronics engineers.
- See your designs through from conception to manufacturing to end-user, with an emphasis on quality, no-compromise delivery of excellent audio products.
This is a medium-sized, UK manufacturing company, producing professional and high-end audio products for professional recording and home applications. You will become part of this successful organisation where you can enjoy living in a rural location and becoming part of the local community.
What do you need?
- A BSc or MSc in Electronics Engineering.
- Experience designing analogue audio electronics in a professional capacity.
- A solid understanding of all aspects of audio circuitry, and the ability to apply your knowledge to design robust, reliable electronics for quality products.
Why should you apply?
Because audio has been and will always be your lifelong passion and you have an inherent need to produce quality audio products for the most discerning customer.
If you’d like to apply directly, you can do so here.
A message from Jo:
To find out more about this opportunity please send me an email with your CV or call me on 0203 802 1742.
I have been recruiting R&D engineers in the audio space since 2015, having started my career in electronics working for a leading manufacturer of audio mixing consoles. I am always interested in speaking with engineers from within this industry, to find out more about their skills, career aspirations, and achievements.