In your position as Regional Manager based in France you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Be the ambassador of this reputable and well-known brand across France, Belgium and Luxembourg
- Use your leadership skills to build your team, coach, motivate and empower them
- Manage the overall business in France, Belgium and Luxembourg
This is a leading, world-renowned manufacturer of musical instrument accessories. Originally a family business, they now employ over 1000 people globally who are a mix of musicians, engineers and people like you. They place a strong emphasis on caring for their employees, utilising sustainable business practices and have a strong presence across several musical charities.
What do you need?
- A professional business background with strong leadership
- Successful experience in the MI industry
- The ability to manage and motivate a team to achieve KPIs, with strategic business experience
Why should you apply?
You’re ready to take charge of a new opportunity, driving and motivating a business team to support existing clients whilst also developing new business channels. You’ve got a proven track record of hitting sales targets, have excellent communication skills and are of impeccable presentation.
If you’d like to apply, you can do so here.
A message from Isabelle:
If this sounds like you and you’d like to discuss it further, please get in touch.