In your position as R&D Director you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Lead an established R&D team developing sound systems for the Install sector.
- Define the new product roadmap alongside sales and marketing, with attention to providing new features specific to the Install market.
- Be a key member of the management team alongside the CEO, finance and marketing directors.
This is a European company with a very open company culture, where employees are constructive & enthusiastic, and are encouraged to develop an open mind set and have a positive impact on the business.
What do you need?
- A Master’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Material Science, Acoustics, or Physics.
- Management experience in Product Development and/or Production Engineering in the audio industry (loudspeakers and electronics).
- A passion for acoustics and audio and a track record of using your electronics and/or acoustics skills to bring new products to market.
- International work experience preferably with setting up manufacturing overseas.
Why should you apply?
This is an opportunity to move into a managerial position, either from an equivalent role managing an R&D team, or moving from a lead hands-on design role taking your next career step into this corporate level engineering position. If you’d like to apply directly, you can do so here.
A message from Jo:
To find out more about this opportunity please send me an email with your CV or call me on 0203 802 1742.
I have been recruiting R&D engineers in the audio space since 2015, having started my career in electronics working for a leading manufacturer of audio mixing consoles. I am always interested in speaking with engineers from within this industry, to find out more about their skills, career aspirations, and achievements.