THIS ROLE IS NO LONGER OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS!
In your position as Product Manager you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Take a leadership role over the whole process, from market research and development to manufacturing and distribution.
- Bring pioneering new technology to market, creating products that emulate a real sound field through a virtual medium.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of industry experts, both culturally and geographically, within this international start-up.
This start-up is backed by two parent companies, bringing together the best of microphones and headphones to create a virtual sound experience of real soundscapes. They pride themselves on their innovative approach and collaborative, diverse company culture.
What do you need?
- Proven product management experience, possibly originating from production or design engineering
- Experience in the headphones and audio market
- Formal qualification in Engineering or equivalent
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Who should apply?
You’re a Product Manager originally from the headphones industry who thrives in a multi-cultural environment. You’re a strong communicator, capable of collaborating with a wide variety of people. Innovative and driven, you can own the process of releasing new products into the market from the research process through to launch.
This role is now placed. If you’d like to look at our other current vacancies you can do so here.