In your position as Pro AV Sales Manager you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Manage the distribution of Pro AV/ Video products in Germany and Austria.
- Combine your network and market knowledge along with your passion for the products to pro-actively deliver sales and/or marketing led solutions.
- Use your creativity and communication skills to identify and gain new business opportunities.
- Explore new markets such as hospitality, conferencing, worship, military, education and medical, introducing Pro AV/ Video product ranges.
- Be a team leader and provide group management.
Our client is an established international manufacturer of Professional Audio and Video products with an open corporate culture that enables their team members to work autonomously. Their aim is to constantly improve distribution strategy and their global brand whilst satisfying their end users.
What do you need?
- Established experience in the German and Austrian professional Video industry and sales channels
- A motivated, pro-active, results-oriented approach
- Strong communication, leadership and group management skills
- A thorough understanding of the features of video products (including the likes of mixers, video recorders, HD, DTV and DV, AV matrix switchers and video routers)
- Speak and write German and English
Who should apply?
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with a natural flair for identifying, creating and developing new business and market opportunities.
If you’d like to apply now, you can do so here.
A message from Isabelle:
If you are a natural sales leader, driven, focused, result oriented individual then let’s speak.