THIS ROLE IS NO LONGER OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS!
Location: South Of England
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
About the Company
This pro audio manufacturer maintains a fast-paced working environment in their UK office. They pride themselves on creating exceptional loudspeakers and sound systems, designed to give an outstanding audience experience, delivering sound the way artists intend it to be heard in the touring, theatre and install sectors.
About the Role
In your position as Junior Loudspeaker Development Engineer you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Utilise your electro-acoustics knowledge working as a team member designing loudspeaker systems in the R&D department of this reputable pro audio manufacturer.
- Take part in the design and modelling of systems, through to prototyping and test working alongside this specialist manufacturing facility.
- Use your creativity to come up with unique and progressive ideas to produce the best sound systems in this product-driven role.
What do you need?
- A degree in Acoustics, Electroacoustics or equivalent.
- Some practical experience in loudspeaker design.
- A creative and pro-active approach to product design and development.
- Written and spoken English skills, UK work entitlement.
Who should apply?
You’re an enthusiastic electro-acoustics engineer looking to apply your knowledge as a key part of a well-established R&D team bringing professional audio loudspeaker systems through from design to production.
If you are interested in applying for the role but would like to discuss any aspect further, please contact Jo Hutchins on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3802 1742.