In your position as Marketing Manager – Global Government Markets you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Take a leading position, driving the creation and implementation of marketing plans for the AV and conferencing sector of this world-renowned manufacturer.
- Work with the product management mean to spear-head the development of the Integrated Systems marketing strategy aiding in the launch of launching new products.
- Collaborate with influencers and decision-makers internationally to build awareness of this brand.
Our client is a premium global manufacturer of audio products and solutions servicing a number of specialist market verticals. Their products can be found anywhere from music venues to government buildings and they pride themselves on creating versatile technology that can be used in the likes of the hottest deserts to the polar ice caps. The company is privately owned and operates an impressive, inclusive and encouraging culture enabling contributors to thrive and develop within the business.
What do you need?
- Proven experience in international marketing with a focus on complex technology systems in the government sector.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing
- Fluent English, a second language is advantageous (Spanish, French or German) and an interest in other cultures
- Experience developing content-based programs for increasing brand awareness.
Who should apply?
You’re an Integrated Systems expert looking for a new challenge in the global government market. Strong on communication, with a natural ability to adapt to new cultures you’ll bring this reputable manufacturer’s technology to an even wider audience.
If you’d like to apply now, you can do so here.
A message from Richard:
“I’ve been recruiting top talent for leading firms in the audio technology space for fifteen years. Before this I spent 16 years in the sector in various sales, product management, international marketing and business management roles, so I speak your language.
This is a great opportunity to work with a highly respected manufacturer, bringing high quality systems to a global user base. To discuss with me about your current situation and objectives and to find out more about this opportunity please send me an email.”