In your position as European Marketing Manager you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work for an internationally renowned professional lighting brand, managing go-to-market strategies and ongoing outbound marketing communication, traditional and digital, for the whole of the EMEA business with the support of your own team.
- Interact with a wide variety of sales, marketing and product people both in Europe and the USA. This will include coordinating and managing the roll-out of new product releases at trade shows and through terrritory distribution and sales channels.
- Unleash your creativity on programmes and campaigns utilising your marketing skills, industry insight and customer interaction.
Our client prides themself on their customer-centric focus, technological innovation and value, without compromising quality. With a premium market position, they have a dynamic growth oriented culture and encourage employees to volunteer their input and ideas across all areas of the business.
What do you need?
- Experience in lighting or entertainment technology or another B2B product sector
- The ability to manage a high number of simultaneous new product releases to market with a comprehensive understanding of channel marketing needs and strategic implementation
- Strong management and communication skills, able to lead and inspire a team.
- BS/BA degree with 5 or more years’ experience in marketing
Why should you apply?
You have a natural flair for B2B marketing and an interest in technology products, ideally but not essentially from the lighting, entertainment or AV markets. Leadership comes naturally to you and you’re confident in your ability to implement marketing plans and initiatives across a broad territory.
To apply directly, you can do so here.
A message from Richard:
“To discuss with me about your current situation and objectives and to find out more about this opportunity please send me an email.
I’ve been recruiting top talent for leading firms in the music, audio and entertainment technology space for fifteen years. Before this I spent 16 years in the sector in various sales, product management, international marketing and business management roles, so I speak your language.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a versatile and target driven marketing leader who wants to work with a progressive and innovative market leading manufacturer of professional lighting products.”