In your position as Director of Engineering you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Direct and coordinate a large engineering team performing research and development for professional loudspeaker products.
- Provide technological leadership for the engineering team to enable effective and fast product integration into the market.
- Work alongside management and product managers to define new products.
- Liaise with management and manufacturing to ensure quality and compliance standards are met, and effective manufacturing processes and test procedures are in place.
- Travel internationally between company and customer locations.
This is a major global corporation with a specialist engineering team designing and developing products for the professional audio industry. You will have the backing of a large company combined with the opportunity to work in a friendly, supportive and professional team. Located in what is reputed to be one of the happiest states in the US, you will benefit from good schools, healthy living and diverse culture.
What do you need?
- A BSc or equivalent in Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical Engineering or Physics.
- A track record of bringing professional loudspeaker products to market.
- Outstanding leadership skills and strategic decision-making capability.
- Solid experience of engineering leadership in a managerial capacity at a corporate level.
Why should you apply?
You are ready to take on a big role in a big company, using your engineering knowledge and management expertise to move this team into the next chapter of its history. You can really make a difference and have the energy and drive to make things happen.
If you’d like to apply directly, you can do so here.
A message from Jo:
To find out more about this opportunity please send me an email with your CV or call me on 0203 802 1742.
I have been recruiting R&D engineers in the audio space since 2015, having started my career in electronics working for a leading manufacturer of audio mixing consoles. I am always interested in speaking with engineers from within this industry, to find out more about their skills, career aspirations, and achievements.