THIS ROLE IS NO LONGER OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS!
In your position as Director, Commercial Systems you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Take on responsibility for the UK business activity for this commercial audio systems manufacturer, in which you will be operating across a variety of sectors including corporate, government and education.
- Lead your own dedicated systems team including regional sales, system design and support and marketing.
- Work with a variety of partners, integrators, consultants and end clients all across the UK and in particular within the City of London, identifying new opportunities and developing business.
Our client is a premium global manufacturer of audio products and solutions servicing a number of specialist market verticals. The company is privately owned and operates an impressive, inclusive and encouraging culture enabling contributors to thrive and develop within the business.
What do you need?
- Experience in the AV or the B2B IT solutions market
- A degree ideally in a Business, Science or Engineering discipline
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Good application level understanding business IT, networking, video and audio conferencing, projection and display
Why should you apply?
You’re ready to take on a bigger responsibility, and are ready to lead and manage a UK business team and you relish the challenge of continuing to establish a quality global audio systems brand within the corporate solutions market. You want to work as part of a global commercial leadership team developing strategy for the Systems business and contributing to significant growth in revenues and market share. You can develop and communicate intelligent and compelling business cases for your clients and you already have an established network in the IT/AV sales and installation sector.
If you’d like to apply directly, you can do so here.
A message from Richard:
“To discuss with me about your current situation and objectives and to find out more about this opportunity please send me an email.
I’ve been recruiting top talent for leading firms in the audio technology space for fifteen years. Before this I spent 16 years in the sector in various sales, product management, international marketing and business management roles, so I speak your language.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and confident sales and business leader who is looking for a new opportunity within the corporate AV solutions sector to join one of the world’s leading audio technology companies.”