In your position as Business Development Manager – Live Sound you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Use your practical experience in system engineering, mixing, tuning, rigging, or staging to develop business channels to reach people with experience like yours.
- Work for a global professional audio manufacturer in an exciting sector – with products and customers spanning everything between tour sound to performing arts.
- Represent this brand internationally across visits to production and rental companies, venues, trade shows, distributors and events. You’ll bring your love for pro audio and this wide range of high-end products to a huge variety of people.
Our client is a well-known pro-audio manufacturer with a diverse and inclusive culture and as such you’ll constantly be exposed to new people as well new products. They operate world-wide and pride themselves on innovation and creating products driven by the needs of their customers.
What do you need?
- Market experience in system engineering/production, performing arts and/or touring.
- You’re comfortable and confident talking to anyone – from mix engineers and system techs to TD’s and distribution partners.
- Equally, you’re used to a corporate environment and implementing strategies to achieve your objectives and targets.
- A cultural and logistic understanding of the APAC region and it’s markets.
Why should you apply?
You have a love for professional audio, live sound and performance and are ready to help drive this international brand further, creating new channels and forging new professional relationships. You’re an individual capable of communicating with a wide audience to train, educate and inform.
If you’d like to apply now, you can do so here.
A message from Bardy:
“To discuss with me about your current situation and objectives and to find out more about this opportunity please send me an email.
I’ve been in the pro audio industry for 30 years – entering as a musician and doing regional touring through to national distribution and 20 years managing international sales, distribution and support throughout the Asia Pac region, so I speak your language.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative, outgoing and commercially focused individual who is ready to take on a new challenge and bring their passion for live and tour sound to a wider audience, delivering new business with a great brand.”