Location: Flexible – UK, Belgium, France or Germany
Salary: €60,000 –€70,000+ per annum
About the Company
An internationally established innovator, developer and manufacturer of market leading lighting products is seeking an experienced Business Development manager to focus on their Eastern European business. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the industry’s leading manufacturers as they continue to grow and develop their market leading position.
About the Role
Our client requires an Eastern European Business Development manager to develop and support the growth of Professional Audio and DJ product sales to export customers in Eastern Europe. The successful candidate will drive product sales in Eastern Europe and Russia by maintaining and growing existing distributor network and developing strategies to target under covered markets and territories. It will be required to travel regularly throughout the region visiting customers and partners, as well as attending trade shows.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in the entertainment lighting sector selling to Russia and Eastern European market. It is essential that you have a network of contacts within the region and a thorough understanding of the professional lighting sector including a good understanding of entertainment lighting and control protocols. In addition, you should speak fluent English and Russian or any other Eastern European language. To excel in this role, you should be an excellent communicator and negotiator with first class client relationship and strong leadership skills.
- Minimum of 4 – 6 years of successful experience in Eastern European sales
- Sales Experience in the entertainment lighting industry
- Fluent English with Russian or any other major Eastern European language
- Strong understanding of professional lighting industry
- Familiarity with entertainment lighting and control protocols – DMX, ArtNet, sACN, KlingNet
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing
- Outstanding presentation, communication and client relationship skills
- Strong organizational, team building and leadership skills