In your position as Application Engineer you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Share your technical knowledge with clients, helping them with product specification and selection.
- Combine your knowledge with your customer’s input to improve products.
- Work closely with a variety of professionals helping to maximise the potential of the technology and to resolve any advanced application problems.
- Provide high-level, advanced, technical training support to external customers including sales managers, dealers/integrators and other key stakeholders.
- Gain familiarity and working knowledge when reviewing new products.
Our client is a premium global manufacturer of audio products and solutions servicing a number of specialist market verticals. The company is privately owned and operates an impressive, inclusive and encouraging culture enabling contributors to thrive and develop within the business.
What do you need?
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong technical/product background and a thorough understanding of installed sound and commercial audio systems
- Knowledge of design/ drawing software such as EASE, Autocad, Focus etc.
- Formal qualification in Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A motivated, proactive, results-oriented approach
- Excellent spoken and written English, French and Dutch
Who should apply?
If you’re a strong communicator, capable of collaborating with a variety of people and you also possess strong technical skills then we’d like to hear from you.
If you’d like to apply directly for this position you can do so here.
A message from Isabelle:
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the industry’s leading manufacturers as they continue to develop their market leading position. If this sounds like you, let’s discuss it together.